Do you use a leash or a harness for your dog? There are benefits to both. Choosing the right one depends on the dog. Here are some pro’s and con’s of both so you can determine the best fit for your furry friend!
- Better control over your dog
- Will keep your pup from tugging the leash too much
- Safer for a dog that jumps or enjoys wandering off path.
- Less likely of neck injury
- Less material and could be more comfortable if your dog has a full coat
- More convenient if the collar is coming off and on often